Aspiration for wealth is Differentiates human from animal
Aspiration for wealth Differentiates human from animal
Aspiration for sustainability differentiates an agrarian folk from a pirate or nomad
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Monday, October 28, 2013
Sunday, October 27, 2013
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Monday, October 14, 2013
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Saturday, August 31, 2013
Brothers and sisters
What we are thinking and doing till today; if we continue this in the same way; than what we got just see
Remember, to change the outcome; we have to change the input ingredients.
Only then the output could be changed.
In long term perspective with the current trend of recession if you act today in right direction you could be retired financially within next 3-4 years or even earlier.You could study all the posts of this blog with all the links thoroughly; to achieve real success for you.
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Polymath and an avid ecological entrepreneur born in 60s in Madhya Pradesh, India in a family whose ancestral history goes through rajaTodarmal (one of the nouratna and revenue ministers of Mughal Empire) who descended from the Harappan civilization.
Chronic bachelor married to cause of humanity.
Has developed a system of land valuation on the basis of natural potential for sustainable development with measurable variables like topography, Solar irradiance, soil depth, substrata, hydrology & rainfall pattern.
Working on a project to harvest solar radiation & water to use them sustainably for the benefit of humanity
After receiving formal education in Mechanical Engineering; started business of laminated photo identification cards till Tn Sheshan era.
Then started hands on farming upon self acquired barren land till 29th November 2001
Studying the science, commerce and psychology of agrarian system till today.
First time came to Maharashtra after seeing Grape, Tomato, Onion, Santra, Banana, Pomegranate, and Milk originating from Maharashtra dominating in Delhi market in 1996.
Surveyed nook and corner of Maharashtra from hinterlands of Nagpur, Aurangabad, Solapur, Ahamed Nagar, Sangamner, Baramati, Pune to Ratnagiri.
October 2003 onward started nursery business till December 2004.
Doing landscaping 2005 onward
Site Addresses of Some of them are
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (The Prince of Wales Museum of Western India), Kala Ghoda, 159/61, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai.
- Government of India, Ministry of Finance’s New Site of National Tax Headquarters, “Rajaswa Bhawan” Opposite Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi.
- Government of India ministry of communication & information technology’s Society for applied microwave electronics engineering & research. SAMEER, Belapur Kharghar Road, Navi Mumbai.
- Mumbai International Airport Private Limited’s Chhatrapati Shivaji InternationalAirport, Santacruz East Mumbai.
- Dow Chemical intern. Pvt. Ltd’s NR-8, A/1, 2 Kalwa block Thane Belapur road, TTC MIDC, Airoli.
- Fugro Survey India Private Limited's Fugro House D 222/30 TTC Indl. Area MIDC Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
- R. Jhunjhunwala foundation’s Aniket Centre Plot 13, Sector 5A, New Panvel.
- M/s. Eisai Pharmatechnology & Mfg. Private Limited's, 96 to 125 Ramky Pharma city, Sector SEZ Parwada, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- India’s Biggest Auto Showroom of Maruti, S K Wheels Private Limited, D-267, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Turbhe.
- Mahatma Education Society Chembur Naka, Mumbai's Pillai Global Academy, Sector 7, Khanda Colony, New Panvel.
- Neel Builders and Developers Neel Park Lokhandipada Old Panvel.
- Vipras Corporation Limited, Savaroli, Kharpada Road Khopoli.
- Kukreja Construction Companies, “Golfscappe” behind Celebration Hotel, Sion Trombay Road, Chembur. “Balaji Bhavan” adjoining Sakal at Railway station, Belapur, “Sai Ashish” opposite Santoshi Mata Mandir, village road, Bhandup.
- Kharghar’s Highest Tower, Bhoomi Tower on plot 28, sector 4, at Utsav Chowk Kharghar, of M/s. Manjari Home Makers Pvt. Ltd.
- Mangalmurti, the highest tower of Panvel on plot 19, sector 6, Khanda Colony, New Panvel West, of M/s Marvel home Makers Pvt. Ltd.
- 16. Shah Builders & Developers Limited’s “Shah Arcade” Kharghar’s First podium Garden, Plot 4 & 5, Sector 6, Kharghar “Shah Heights” at plot 22, sector 7, Kharghar.
- National Builders & Developers, Sea Queen Horizon, Plot 4, Sector 19, Palm Beach Road, Sanpada.
- Arcade Bhoomi Enterprise’s, Bhoomi Arcade, Atmaram Sawant Road, Ashok Nagar, Kandivali (E).
- Goldmine Project Consultants Private Limited’s Site, Sneh Bungalow, 89, 8th N. S. Road, JVPD, Vile Parle West.
- Shree Om Sadguru Co-op. Hsg. Soc. Ltd; plot 122, Sector 50, Nerul.
- Talib & Shamsee Construction Private Limited’s Godown site at, Mumbai - Pune Highway, Barbai.
- Gurukrupa Developer Kandivali’s, Vrindavan Site at Kora Kendra, Borivali (E).
- Bhoomi Constructions Company’s, Neelkanth Garden, Bawan Bunglow, Old Panvel.
- Pooja Associates’ Jesal Melody, Takka Panvel.
- Jesal Associates Panvel’s ‘Shri Krishna Rukmini Saha Niwas’ 115/3 & 4, Old Panvel.
- M/s. Krupa Enterprises, Osho Kabir, Plot No. 42, Khanda Colony, New Panvel.
- Neel Builders & Developers, Neel Splendour, Plot 17, Sector 6, Khanda Colony, New Panvel.
- Priyal Constructions Panvel’s Govind Nilayam behind Garden Restaurant, Panvel.
- Byculla’s Highest Tower, Sumer Towers #5, Housing Society Ltd. Byculla.
- Nilesh Town Planners Private Limited’s Gauripriya, Plot 41, Sector 19, Kharghar.
- Olive Builder's Olive Shallots, Plot 17, Sector-16A, Sanpada, Vashi.
- Marvel Enterprises Belapur's Siddhivinayak Plot 3, Sector 14, Khanda Colony, New Panvel.
- Neel Constructions Panvel's Neel Sankul Plot # 20C, Sector 11, Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai.
- Swastik Real Estate Developers Swastik Alps behind Brahamand Faze 4, Azad Nagar, Thane West.
- Shree Ganesh Developer Company's Chaurang, 4, Sector 16, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai.
- Kavya Buildcon Pvt. Ltd's Atlantis Kasarwadawali, Thane West.
- Lokhandwala Developer's Neelkanth Darshan, Plot 125, A/4, Opp. S.K. Bajaj Showroom, Pune-Mumbai Highway, Old Panvel.
- Euro kids International Private Limited’s Euro School, Sector-19, Airoli, Navi Mumbai.
- Siddhi Home Makers, Ellora, 27, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
- Akshay Properties Neelgiri Heights Takka, Panvel.
- Sonu Realtors Private Limited’s Kukreja Residency, Opp. Duke Factory, Govandi.
- M/s. Shri Hari Enterprises, Hari Heritage, Plot No. I7A, 18, Sector 22, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai.
- M/s. Milestone’s, Upper Crust, Dattawadi, Kharegaon, Thane.
- Mr. Vilas Kothari’s Nilay, Middle Class Housing Society, Panvel.
- J.D Builders & Developers Sadguru Prism, Plot 25, Sector 35C, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
- M/s. K. K. Enterprise’s Kailash Height Plot 32, Sector 36, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai.
- M/s. Shahapur Infrastructure Development Co. Private Limited’s Shubh Vastu, Near Vishal Hotel, Vashind.
- M/s. Pradhyumna Enterprises, Commissioner Bungalow Pratapgadh Road, Mahabaleshwar, Dist. Satara.
- M/s. V. R. Constructions Private Limited's Bhoomi Acres, opp. Suraj Water Park, waghbil Thane West.
- Metro Developers, Tulsi Sagar, Plot 106, Sector 28, Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
- M/s. Sonu Realtors Private Limited's Kukreja Residency, Opposite Dukes Factory, Govandi
- Laxmi Estate, Building No 2, Behind Chenai Collage, Verma Nagar, Andheri East.
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Sell whatever real estate you are not using currently at whatever price you get today.
Otherwise you will repent entire life for not taking decision today.
For detail; just see the map of unoccupied properties up to 30 september 2010prepared by government of India census department in 2011.
Then observe your surroundings and check is any reckless construction going on still today after 34 month?
Which is funded by the financial fools holding obsolete memories and obsolete knowledge
Saturday, July 27, 2013
In a family our growing kids, hard working couples need 1800 to 4000 food calories daily. So a family of 5 may need approximately 12000 kcal daily or total biomass upto 20kg per day with a water content upto 85 %
In India from one square metre place with one year sunlight, 1 000 liter of water, and less than 1 minute attention per week anybody could produce 20 kg biomass annually without the help of any big tool.
For achieving above bench mark production we don’t need anything to be imported from out of our homes boundary.
Nature is just sending to us the sun rays, raindrop, and wind flow without giving us a bill to pay for their consumption.
With an investment of weekly 7 hours of our efforts; any family could achieve this.
So just for our family requirement of 1metre per day and one month buffer in a year, we could produce enough biomass for our family from less than 400 square meters.
To support this type of production we need accommodation, sanitation, energy, water, communication, education, entertainment, protection, transportation space.
Considering all above requirements you need to own for your utmost independency and luxury about 1000 square meters for your family of five.
Now considering our today’s population of 124cr or approximately 25cr family we require only 2.5 lac of square kilometer out of our land mass of about 32 lac square kilometer.
The land in our nation can sustain a population of 1500crore or just twelve times of our current population.
Considering population of India36 cror in 1951 and 121 cror in 2011 we grown almost 3.36 times in last 60 years.
In another 60 years when today’s born out kid would retire we will be only 400 cror which is about 76% of current world population.
From the above facts you should be aware about food and land sufficiency of our nation.
In this century neither any scarcity of natural resources nor any real paucity of land is existed.
The only thing which keeping us away from the generosity and bounty of nature is our greed and habit of wasting our time, sunrays, raindrop, wind flow by using them wholly in inefficient way.
Sunday, July 7, 2013
What’s the soiree without panache!
All of us like to have an evening party at home every weekend.
Whether its Saturday or Sunday let the fun run.
Is it a bachelor bash or a family get together, Who Cares?
Just call up some pals and get some fun.
Making them taste the new food we just discovered last week or the new recipe just grabbed from the secret tv show or for that matter just flaunting the new crockery, after all the lady just spent half of the month’s salary on.
Four families turned up and the ball was fantastic.
Indeed grrrrrrrreat !
Mr. Smart and the lady slept with a heaven’s feel.
“Shanta bai’s” not gonna come tomorrow?
Mr. Smart forgot to tell his lady.
The kitchen mess and specially the utensils!
Now Mr. Smart is not at his office and here, at home, definition of boss is undisputed.
“Self-Pity” is the only word Mr. Smart can think of, off his mind.
Now the day-dreaming starts.
“I would have asked for a dishwasher from my father in law - but electricity bill??. Let’s keep a “bai” 24/7 - Na not good idea- load on my salary??
Do I have urgent work in the office today - getting killed by the lady will keep it pending forever??
Can I ask herrrrrrrrrr…- gosh; I need to eat every day??
I can do anything in this world - buh… let’s do it and calculate how much soap it consumes.
Mr. Smart Decided on something before the lady could start the firing.
Mr. Smart opens up.”Hey Honey! Do you know how much soap this “shanta bai” consumes for these many utensils?
Anyway; forget it!
I think I should take an off today and let’s calculate the spent on soap every month. You take a nap for a while and if Shanta Bai comes just tell her it’s off for her as well.”
Mr. Smart is actually smart you see.
Mr. Smart picks up the scrubber and thinks “is there any dishwasher that operates without electricity expenses?”
While he dips the scrubber in the soap - “why don't we have in this world, a dishwasher that cleans without using any soap?”
Scrubbing the first plate - “Scrubbing this plate might spoil its beauty. She spent half of my salary on these plates.
I would have bought silverware for this money.
God give me a magic wand please”
Wake up Mr. Smart: Why disturb god for something which is made by man and is available in ecoghar.
Already have a dishwasher that operates without electricity, cleans without using any soap and doesn't need any “Shanta Bai”.
Now you can let the ball roll every day.
All you have to do is to be smart enough to look around and get one ecoghar for yourself
so you do not have to buy a memory pill. You may ignore my word only if you are in love of your Shanta Bai.
When last time you have seen a road resurfaces work?
Image courtesy of the U.S. Geological Survey The USGS home page is http://www.usgs.gov.
When last time you have seen new tires replacing old one in your vehicle?
Ok had you know where all the particles torn out from your tire and road gone?
They are gone to the environment of the road and settled in the vicinity of the road.
Ok now if you are going to own or rent a home what you look mostly is access to the road
Anybody with just common sense could understand that whatever particles in the environment are; going to our breathing system; because of that we got cough, sneeze, sore throat, asthma, headache, and all the illness up to cancer.
Saturday, July 6, 2013
“Oh Shit! My gas is over in the middle”.
Did you say this, when last time your LPG got
Over; while cooking your favorite sheera?
I belong to the same category, so don’t worry!
Actually, it feels like a waste of time and money to book an LPG cylinder, wait
and then pay for it, when we can cook forever for free.
Free! Yes you got it right;
FREE! ABSOLUTELY FREE, its loot.
Waiting time only 24 hour.
Obviously, when you eat more; your food waste would be more.
The food waste - all those peals and seeds and stale food etc.
Food waste is the single biggest reason to increase the population of mouse, fleas, cockroaches, and other household pests; who are the real culprit of major health epidemics.
You know you gather in a bin-bag, to dump in municipal kachara gadi or whatever system in your place for domestic waste disposal.
Now start gathering them in a container.
You can just attach a pipe to that container and join the other end, to your stove;
Sounds familiar, yes!
It’s just what you do with LPG cylinder.
I am not writing a thesis on LPG.
All I need is a smoke free kitchen with a burner that keeps burning forever;
You eat everyday; Right! I’m assuming you are above poverty line.
Instead of throwing your food-waste wastefully, collect it in a container which
Produces gas; which will lit your burner.
How this could be done? just click here
Biggest mistake we do when we search a locality for our new home is;
when we consider the availability of water in the tap, in place of the surrounding natural source of potable water.
Having sufficient reservoir of potable water in the vicinity of habitat is the real insurance of our well being in a high class society; otherwise what happen just see
Sunday, June 9, 2013
In 2011 the strength of houses gone to 33 crore against 17 crore increment in population.
What does it denotes is in 10 years period we built almost 14 crore new house which is about 70 % of the home constructed in last 2000 years. Out of them 24672968 was vacant at the time of survey. Another 56 crore are from drawing board to construction to completion stage .
Builders who completed and sold flats in last decade further planned and expanded contracts of development; on an average; more than four times of their sold flats. So the figure of currently under construction or finished in last two years 11 months and 12 days are 56 crore. which makes total count of housing stock in India is 56+33= 89 crore house for total population of 125.5 crore. This means one home for every 1.41 persons.
Now calculate if the supply so much; how the price of the property will grow in next 62 years when we reach 170 crore the peak population in entire century with one home per 1.91 person; if we stop construction today?
How any family in India can enjoy life?
In 2001 three states had occupancy rates less than 90%; In 2011 six states have this scenario in our country.
Accordingly we have 51,862,242 bike and 11,473,587 Car/ Jeep/ Van in India
In our country total car n bike are less than 7 crore with multiple vehicles in a single family.
Due to the less occupancy rate the rental value is almost 20% of emi for 20 yearsToday the emi to rent ratio is more than 5 which means if anyone live in rented home he can have a leverage of 5 times on monthly basis. take an example If you are living in Navi Mumbai in one bhk with a rent of 7500; so in next 100 months you are going to pay Rs 7500*100= Rs 7.5lac in other words if you keep only Rs 10 lacs in bank; you can pay the rent for your whole life and if you are going to buy the same it will cost you more than Rs 50 lac plus maintenance extra for life time and you will pay to bank 1000*50*20*12 Rs 1.2 cr for that house.