Very few Sensibly attributable things we can claim as the initiations of this (geographic) sub continent except empathy, Yog, Aayurved, Vyaakaran (grammar) Rural and urban planning.
Some other not in limelight but significant are as follows
Initiation: from 2000 generation
Circle of influence: 50 generation back, sporadically till now beyond the circle 215,301
In 1835, even Lord Macaulay, the British historian and politician had to admit before the British Parliament: “I have travelled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, and people of such calibre… the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage…..”
Source: page 1
Wootz steel was the pinnacle of Indian science & technology which has not rivaled by anyone of the world till 1857
For Concrete evidence to support it; please do read
We can also listen one foreigner in this video about scientific advancements of India.
Science and technology in Ancient India: What are some of the science related inventions done in Ancient India which we still make use of?
List will go endlessly but it would be better to understand the process and motives behind the achievement in place of just bragging loud mouth.
Here are few pertinent questions we have to answer first.
Now we take one by one the questions to answer.
1. What we meant by some bigger secrets?
2. What was Vedic Life?
Vedic Life is only application of “Karmyog” and was governed by the utterance of words (truly experienced by oneself) with supporting hands on experiment just opposite to modern day practical which lack verbal communication in the so-called disciplined environment of our school or college.
3. What were the geographic boundaries of Ancient India?
4. Is Vedic life restricted only in Ancient India?
Now we come to our primary question
What are some bigger secrets of Vedic Life of Ancient world?
1 One most important secret was the inherent ability of copyright; lacking any chance of corruption and misrepresentation.
2 Second most important secret is the absence of scriptures. Vedic Life was first priority of folks living and adopting agrarian system of economy while second priority for the people adopting nomadic system of economy. In agrarian system of economy relevance of knowledge is based upon up to date evolution of microclimate not mass generalization of concepts like in pirate culture of economy.
3 Third most important secret was gene pool diversity. In the agrarian system we learned the importance of it. Because of that we have the culture of “Atithy Devo Bhav” we always welcome new verities of species, thought, people with open heart. Because we know it will increase oursustainability, our biodiversity, our wealth of new perspective.
4 Fourth most important secret was absence of fears We have not the mentality of paucity which was the root cause of fight, we has abundance of wealth created by our adherence of Karmyog (knowledge coupled by hands-on-experience was the gist of Ved which is foundation of Karmyog )
Because of that in entire Indus valley civilization
we found not a single sword. Because we believed in welcoming of our guests, we were not fearful from them.
Because of it we never mind to build any which fort to protect us from enemy. The advent of pirate culture of economy triggered wide scale construction of forts in the world.
- All the scripture things are the inventions of nomad system of economy and flourished in presence of pirate system of economy.
- Scriptures has no value in the agrarian system of economy.
- As the Indus valley civilization belongs more to agrarian system of economy finding any meanings of the seals is just futile venture for pirate mentality people.
- In current era when so called graduates accepting they do not know the language of this era how in sane mind one can ask to a passerby central Asian or European carvan about any communication with language or scripture.
- It is so simple then to identify things with picture just like depicting what is inside the sealed container.
- The portion of seal with bigger image just tells what is inside and the small images show what is acceptable in barter of that material from the receiver of the container.
- Today in India we can find ordinary shopkeepers keep their representative trade items just in front of their shop or community. Or put upon signboard the images of their merchandize.
- Archeological findings are just certificates of failure of mankind in the sense they missed the arrival of catastrophic end of their habitats.
- In the human evolution process first we were hunters just like pirates then we domesticated animals became nomad.
- Further in evolution cycle we invented agriculture from our observations during gathering habits and became agrarian folk.
- So in human advancement agrarian system of economy was the zenith of sustainable systems.
- While in nomadic life or pirate system of economy fear, uncertainty and doubts are predominant motivators for taking any action.
Which food item cannot be adulterated and is healthy for us?
If the life sustaining mechanisms are kept healthy and if the process of cell renewal is kept intact, a human being could be kept alive for an infinite time. Genes are immortal so there is no inevitability of bodily death.Our physical body is nourished by blood. The latter provides oxygen to the entire body. Oxygen and other nerve fluids sustain consciousness in the body. All this is accomplished through emotions. It is the thoughts and emotions that give rise to secretions of hormones. These hormones control the metabolic processes within the body. Therefore, it appears that the responsibility of keeping the body healthy rests with our emotions and thoughts which are the real essence of life.